Saturday, December 12, 2009

T w o .

Ben and I were able to celebrate our two year anniversary of loving no other opposite sex more at the end of November. For year one, we flew out to California and Ben was able to meet all the people in my life that I hold up so highly and it was truly an amazing trip of togetherness and love and finally I felt like my worlds collided together into one.

Left side and around the table: Luke, Ashley, Ben, Me, Michelle, Amara, Lucas, Bethany, Jeremy, Beth, Torrie and Devin

For year two, Ben and I were not as anxious to do anything specific and our schedules really didn't allow it, but we still wanted to celebrate somehow. We decided we wanted to share a night with our closest friends in Utah who have become our models for our own relationship and our life-long Utah family.

We went to Olive Garden and had a great night laughing, telling stories and finding rest in each others company. I wouldn't have chosen to do anything else.

I consider myself to be so blessed to have all of you in my life and am so thankful for your willingness to pour into both mine and Ben's life. You all are so precious to me and truly are God-given.
Thank you for all your advice, hope, love and unconditional friendship.

From Left to Right: Josh and Becky, Me and Ben, David and Jackie, Nick, Gretchen and David




(Brandy, Jess and Mike couldn't make it)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment