Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Series I will Call "Quest"...

I've been having wonderful and beautiful correspondence with a good friend who has a lot of questions. I was looking over our emails and thought how great would it be to let people read the things we have been talking about because I bet these topics come up a lot in our mind, and what if we don't have anyone we trust to work through them?

I'm going to post raw things that have been said and hope that the outcome of these posts are a simple encouragement to seek Jesus and ask the questions that are on your heart and seek truth in your answers.

Please feel free to add your comments on each post.

The Quest series shall begin!

1 Comment:

  1. Michelle Kim said...
    this is all so very neat and rad....thanks so much for sharing all of it! like...ALL of it.

Post a Comment